





So the snow was so dry and the whole time it was snowing Emily kept talking about building a snow man. Mike and I tried to explain it to her, but she just didn't understand. So Mike and I coaxed her to just play in it. It was fun to see her play in it, she would actually dive into it, hence some of our pictures. She actually got stuck in some parts of the snow and Mike and I had to pull her out, it was quite amusing.
After we shoveled and showered we headed out to buy some tile for our fire place. I know you all want to see pictures but you will just have to wait until it is all finished, which will be this week. I hope.
1 comment:
That's a lot of snow!! Snow angels are always great for Talisa!
Post a Comment