Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

This week, on Tuesday we had a company come in and give us a quote for a gas fireplace installation. On Wednesday I purchased a gas fireplace for our home and I went and picked it up in Aurora so we didn't have to pay the delivery charge. Well when I got home I called the 'Gas Connection' to set up a time for them to come install it and they said they could be out the next day. So on Thursday our gas fireplace was installed, and this weekend Mike started installing our tile. Yeah for house projects!!

Today and yesterday was conference, but I don't think Mike or I got anything out of it. Yesterday, Saturday, our Internet wasn't working very well so after we tried a couple of time we gave up. Today Mike and I tried again and no luck on the Church website, BUT, Mike had the brilliant idea to listen to it on Utah's KSL radio website. Even though we had it on it was still hard to hear it and REALLY listen with the 2 kids of ours, and their energy. Oh-yeah, yesterday I had a dull ache in my left flank, so I am pretty sure that I have at least another kidney stone, if not more. I read on a couple of websites that they could be small ones passing with the amount of fluid I have been drinking, but obviously they weren't written with me in mind since I just seem to grow them rather large and quickly. Oh-well, if they are there it is too late now, hopefully we can find a better urologist to figure out the problem.

So these pictures are of story time with the kids and the kids playing "fort" underneath the table while I was making lunch.








2 comments:

Wendy said...

How fun to have a new fireplace! And I love the pictures of the kids playing under the table. Isn't it fun when they play together? So I have pictures for you. I finally got pictures developed from when we went bowling forever ago. :)

Kim said...

Can't wait to see the new fireplace...in person of course!