Saturday, April 18, 2009

24. Special Night with Emily


Yesterday we had some friends from our old ward over for lunch and they brought their kids so Emily was tired by the time they left. Well I had her sit with me on the couch, and before I knew it she was asleep. Since she napped, unusual, I decided to let her have a special night. She has been asking for the last 3 or 4 months to watch the 'Lion Movie' (Chronicles of Narnia). Mike and I have been hesitant since we knew it was a little old for her, but last night we gave in. For some reason we got started late and so she wasn't in bed until 11:00, good thing she had a nap. We had popcorn and drinks on the couch, unusual for us, but! on top of blankets. I think she had a good night.

No comments: