Just an update for those that don't know. I have been having right flank pain this month. It isn't every day and when I do have it isn't all day long. Finally yesterday it was the last straw, so I asked Mike to give me a blessing. In that blessing he said that I should trust the feelings and promptings I have been given, which I immediately thought was that I have at least another stone. This morning I called my urologist and I scheduled an appointment for 10:00 tomorrow. The nurse told me that the dull ache I am experiencing is probably me passing fragments, especially since the ache seems to come when I drink an overly abundant amount of fluids. I hope my feelings are wrong, but it is better for me to go in and make sure if there is one it can be taken care of before I get pregnant again.
2 comments:
I'm sorry Desi. I hope everything goes ok for ya.
Hope things go well at the docs and that you wont have big issues this time (if you have a stone)!
Post a Comment