


ITS DONE!!!! The tile on our fireplace is finally done. Now all I have to wait for is the mantle, but that will probably have to wait until we are done with our bedroom. I forgot to tell everyone, we are sleeping in our guest room, because on Saturday we moved out of our room so we could scrape, paint, and hang our fan by the time the summer comes. Anyways, what do you think?
AFTER!!
6 comments:
Looks great. It'll be nice not to have to worry about kiddos falling on the brick.
Lookin good!
I think I am mad that you didn't call us about helping! Grrr! :)
It looks great!
Those curtains were WAY easier than tabbed. All you have to do is buy the grommets (I got mine at Joann's crafts $10 for 8, which is one curtain) I'm not sure if you have those stores in CO, but if you do - watch for coupons!
Then you just give the top a 4 inch hem, trace the circle pattern that comes with the grommets, cut out the circle and snap in the grommet! Super easy.
The fireplace came out really nice. You guys have been doing a ton of remodeling! How is your bedroom coming along?
That fireplace looks great! And the zoo pictures are awesome. We had a great time. We'll have to make that a regular occurance. So I wanted to tell you where we got Allison's leotards. Walmart actually sells them . . . I think it was about $7?? But you have to know where to look for them. They are hidden in the girls sports clothes section on a shelf. I had to have a friend I ran into at Walmart show me where they were. Anyway thanks again for a fun day at the zoo!
Post a Comment