Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 Things

5 Things that made me laugh this week.

  1. Mordecai and Emily playing chase...Well, more like watching Mordecai scooting as fast as he can trying to catch Emily.
  2. Watching Emily dive into the snow...she was literally diving into the snow.
  3. Emily getting stuck in the snow.
  4. Ripping out the brick on our fireplace only to find out there was mold under it. I had to laugh to keep me from being angry or frustrated.
  5. Emily and Mordecai splashing in the bath, and Mike getting wet and frustrated.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.

  1. Going to High School.
  2. Getting ready for my first official date (Rick Pace)
  3. Learning to Drive.
  4. Taking flute lessons (Mr. Pond)
  5. Doing stuff I shouldn't of done.

5 Things on my to do list

  1. Clean my kitchen.
  2. Vacuum my house.
  3. Return library books.
  4. Dinner.
  5. Fix up & Decorate my house.

5 Favorite Snacks

  1. French Fries.
  2. Fruit/ Fruit Leather.
  3. Chips/Crackers.
  4. Candy.
  5. Anything I am in the mood for.

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars

  1. Pay off our house, and maybe make it a bit bigger to have a more functional main level.
  2. Put money away for kids college, marriage, or mission funds.
  3. Tithing.
  4. Give some to family, if needed.
  5. Save!!!

5 People I tag to answer these

  1. Chestin Hamblin
  2. Wanda Husted
  3. Hannah Bainbridge
  4. Kim Rogers
  5. Valerie Witte

No comments: