These pictures were taken with my cell phone so that is why they are grainy. The first is of Mordecai putting food on his head. Last week I was at Lexy's house and the kids were eating lunch. Mordecai was just sitting in Hannah's high chair eating while we were cleaning and chatting. I look over at him and he is putting his lasagna on his head trying to get it to stay. Lexy has a better picture with the food actually on his head so I need to grab it from her. I think he was doing this because lately when they get baths Mike has been sticking the foam letters they have on his head and back.

Next is Emily. She is so excited to have belts!! Yes, I said belts. It goes back to her always bending over and we get a face full of crack. She is tall for 3T jeans, but they fit her perfectly in the waist, so we put her in 4T. Well those are to long and too big in the waist, and we even
bought her some adjustable waist pants and we still see the plumber coming out. So one night Mike said she needed a belt, so yesterday at Target we got her a 2 pack. She was so excited to wear them she put them on over her pajamas, and even today she was wearing a sweat outfit and the belt as well.
Congratulations Joey & Carlie, they are expecting a baby in November!!!!
1 comment:
Hi Desi! Looks like you are all doing well. I got a blog going a couple weeks ago and today I was finally able to get into all of the Bainbridge family blogs. I am thrilled to finally be able to see what is going on with everyone and how you are all doing. I know that you had a lot of issues in your last pregnancy and I am glad to hear that all is well now and that your little guy is happy and healthy.
Funny thing is I had to get on your blog to find out that Nathan's sister is pregnant! LOL
Post a Comment