







Emily's party was a blast. B.C. came through with the bounce houses again!!! All the kids loved them and they enjoyed the food too. Friday night we were supposed to get some snow, but luckily that didn't happen so the only thing we had to deal with was the wind. Lexy helped me Friday afternoon to make Emily's birthday cupcakes, and so all I had to do Saturday morning was make broccoli salad and relax. 



I need to write about this picture. So since Christmas Emily has been asking Grandpa Bainbridge for a guitar. He never got it for her, so we did and she loves it. This is the kids rockin out.


Saturday afternoon after everyone left we watched Hannah for a while so Lexy could attend a Womens Conference a support a investigator that was asked to teach a class...weird huh? Well about 3:30 Emily started saying she was cold and I just knew she was getting sick. She fell asleep around 4:15 on the couch and slept through a blessing given to herby Mike and our home teacher, thanks Nate, and didn't wake up until 8:30 the next morning. I was downstairs with Mordecai trying to call a replacement for my subing job I was asked when I heard, "Mom, I justthrew up in your bed, and itis all over." I went upstairs to help her and she was just starting to cry and say sorry cause she felt so bad. I told her that it was okay, andthat we would give her a bath. Needless to say Mike came home from church and we had a sick day at home.
2 comments:
I wish we could have been at her party. Lucas woke up vomiting well 2x and we decided to keep him in the house then at around 5 he was going crazy seemed to be better, so we ended up taking him to the park where...he threw up again. GRR. We have a present we would like to bring over sometime. After I have the baby we will stop by!
Glad B.C. came through again!! And you were right, the cupcakes do look really good!
Post a Comment