Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sleeping at the Table

Yesterday I was going around the house doing the daily routine. Mordecai was a little fussy so I put him in his booster seat for some snacks. He loves these veggie straws from Costco so I gave him a handful and then headed upstairs to collect the bedding and towels that needed to be washed. It was only 11:00 and I was only upstairs for 5 minutes at the most when I came downstairs and saw this.He was laying in a puddle of drool. Poor guy is teething his molars and got up at 6:00 yesterday morning and then took a nap at 7:30, so I didn't expect to him to go down for a nap until after lunch. If I would of known he was tired instead of thinking he was hungry I would of put him in his bed. He must be growing on top of teething, cause come to think of it when the kids isn't sleeping he is eating, at least it seems like it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's just too funny! He reminds me of Emily when she was little in this pic!