


On Thursday the 11
th Emily had her first dentist appointment. Mike and I were a little worried about setting up an appointment for her, but she kept talking about it so we did. I was so shocked at how well she did. They had her hold the sucker tool so that she could suck stuff out when she needed. She also asked if she could where her sunglasses because the light was in her face. (For the life of me I can't figure out why she loves this one particular pair). After she was done I was worried the Dentist was going to scold me for not staying on top if her teeth brushing, but they didn't,
in fact they said her teeth looked great!! I once heard that eating apples was like brushing your teeth, so maybe all the fruit she eats worked...who knows. Before we went home they gave her a "goody bag" full of toothpaste, toothbrush, ACT, and a sticker, and because she was a great patient they let her dig for a prize in their "treasure chest". The only concern they have is about her slight under bite, but said they can't do anything about that until her 6 year old molars come in. Until then we will continue to brush, brush, brush.
2 comments:
WOW! I'm scared to take Talisa. Glad emily did well...in spite the gorgeous shades!
Ok.. that pic of Emily with her mouth open wearing sunglasses is CLASSIC! I love it. You're great to remember to bring your camera..
I can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment