So I am a bit overdue for an entry. This past week was not so fun. Mordecai came down with some bug on Wednesday. At first I though maybe he had heat stroke from the pool on Tuesday, but I was wrong. Wednesday, we were sitting outside of Discount Tires having lunch and waiting for our tires to be rotated when out of the blue Mordecai throws up. At first I thought he gagged himself, whats new, on a hard french fry. After the tires were rotated I was planning on going right across the parking lot to get our oil changed for our trip so I didn't want to go home to get him clothes then come all the way back, so I was white trash and did it with him just in a diaper. When we got home he slept for a long time and then we went to Kohl's to get me a new swim suit and to look at red
jewelry for Kim. The minute I put the car in park Mordecai threw up again and that was when I knew he was sick. I love that I can see it in my kids' eyes when they aren't feeling well. Anyway he was sick for a good 3 days, and I just need to say that he is a bad sick kid. He whines and moans the whole time, whereas Emily just sits there and sleeps or vomits and then lays back down. This whole process just solidifies the theory that I have that men/boys are the worst at being sick cause Mike is a whiny and moans when he is sick too.
No comments:
Post a Comment