Last night the kids and I took Mike out for dinner to celebrate Fathers Day. We decided to try this place, The Village Tavern, that was suggested to us by one of his coworkers. It was a pretty good place. Mike got this chicken
sandwhich that he kept making '
mmmm' noises while eating and I got this blackened chicken
Penne that I shared with Mordecai. Emily had grilled cheese and we all had some fries.










After dinner on the way home we picked up our babysitter, Morgan
Tora, and the kids went nuts. Mordecai was supposed to go to sleep when we got home, but he was too excited. Mike and I barely made the7:30 showing of
Star Trek, which I really enjoyed thanks to watching the t.v. episodes with Daddy, and were home by 9:45. It was a great night and it has been a wonderful, but trying 5 years. I really do have a wonderful life!!!

(So this isn't the best picture of us, but it was the best out of all of the ones we took.)
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day to Mike and Happy Anniversary to you both!
Love the pics of you guys out eating. Five years!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment