The Kitchen:

I think this one is a picture of her leg.

This one was taken upside down. The blur in the picture is Mordecai running.

This one...I have no idea.

After I cleaned up the wipes Mordecai pulled out we headed over to the Butterfly Pavilion with Lexy and Hannah. After that we had ballet class for Emily at 11:30, which she did very well at listening and following her teacher. So well in fact that I wish I had taken the camera. On the way home Mordecai fell asleep and after lunch Emily crawled up on the couch to "cuddle" with me and she fell asleep too.
So I had the rest of the afternoon alone to myself which is very, very rare.
1 comment:
Crazy Emily! You can tell she's watched you take pics if you can figure out which button to push to CLICK!
Post a Comment