Monday, June 8, 2009

Planet Big

I need to write this down before I forget it. The other day I was playing with Emily and I grabbed her whole bottom. As I did I said, "Your bottom is as big as my whole hand." Well she laughed and then turned around and grabbed my bottom with both of her hands and said, "Your bottom is as big as a planet." All I could do was laugh and then I had to call Mike at work to tell him what she just said. I think it is so funny how kids say stuff like that, I could just see her mind working as hard as it can to think of what is really BIG. I just love her!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ha, Ha! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It looks like you guys are doing great! We'll keep up with you now.