Saturday, May 2, 2009

Health and Home Update

Kidney Stone??? Well on Tuesday I got th call from my urologist. He said there isn't a stone on the left side, but that I have a small stone on the right side. It is called a 'punktade' I think. He said that it is smaller than a milimeter and that if he wasn't looking for one he wouldn't of seen it. I was told to drink plenty of fluids like I do, and to add some acidic fruits like lemonade, orange juice or a grapefruit. He also said that when and if it breaks of I should have no idea that I am passing it, unless it gets bigger, which it shouldn't. I was also told to get pregnant soon, so I know how my kidneys are, so please pray that it will be easy in both cases.

Our bedroom is almost finished. As of Thursday night Mike and I were done painting and moving our bedroom furniture back in so we could actually sleep in our own room on our own bed. We still need to hang the fan and stuff that belongs on the walls. For Mother's Day Mike is getting our new bedding, since we have had the previous stuff for almost 5 years (May 2004), so there will be no pictures until the room is complete. I love being in there with the door shut so all you can see is the new stuff, it makes me feel like I am in a brand new house. Anyway, Thursday night before the kids went to bed Emily was helping with some touch up paint, or so she thought, when all of a sudden we heard her say "da** it!" I immediately said, "What did you just say?" and she she said it again. After that Mike asked her where she learned that word and explained to her that just like the word 'poop' we don't say 'da**' either because it makes Heavenly Father and Jesus sad. She looked like she understood what we were saying. I guess Mike and I need to monitor what she is seeing on t.v. a little bit better.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oops!! That little potty mouth! Can't wait to see the room complete!