Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Unveiling

Here is our Mothers Day Photo... And now it is time for the goods. My sweet husband gave me this awesome bedding that I have wanted for a good 6 months, plus a new room. Love You Honey!!!



BEFORE: Don't mind the mess. ;)



Ugly Brown Beam


AFTER:

New White Beam, & Fan


Pictures of wall decor and accessories, since I know some people care to see them.

6 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

It looks great Desi! I can't wait to see it! :)

Meredith said...

Your room is gorgeous! I love the before and after pictures and the saying above your bed is awesome!

Kim said...

Looks great Des! And great work Mike (and Des!) Can't wait to see it in person....and thanks for the detail pics!!

Jenna Paulsen said...

I can't believe how much paint and some accessories change an entire room! I'm getting on that soon! Haha! It looks great Des!

Angi Gerrie said...

Your room is pimped out!

Julie said...

Looks amazing! Whenever I get a house, you and Kim can come over and decorate it anytime. Oh, and I might need to borrow your husbands. :)