
Yesterday was a GREAT day. About 9:30 I got a phone call from Mike telling me that the power went out at work. He had nothing to do so we talked for about 5 minutes. Before we hung up I asked if he was just going to come home, knowing that he really wouldn't, and he said the power should be coming on soon. I continued through my house chores, laundry, sweeping, and bathrooms when Mike called again about 11:00. He said the power still hadn't come back on, and he was going to come for lunch,YAY!!!!, and then do some stuff on the house. When he got home the kids were so excited to see him, Mike called into work about 12 to check if the power had come back on and it hadn't and work recommended that people just go home. Since he was staying home we headed of to Lowe's to return some house stuff, and buy a down rod for our fan. Since we were down by Bed, Bath, & Beyond Mike stopped in and bought my Mothers day gift. He told me I can't use it until Saturday though. Anyway, after we got home he hung our fan, and the curtains in our room. After thinking it over though I think we are going to take down the curtains and not use them. Blinds are enough. Now all I have to do today is buy some light bulbs for our fan, and maybe an end table for between our chairs. We will see how I do today.
Mordecai has been waking up in the night this last week, mostly cause he has leaked out of his pajamas, and it is killing me!!! Not only in the middle of the night, but early in the morning too ughhh!!!!!!! Also I think our son needs a haircut since we can put into a Mohawk LOL. Oh-yeah I almost forgot our funny story this week. On Sunday we had home made chicken cord on bleu, red beans and rice, and fruit for dinner. Well Mordecai tasted the rice and decided that he really liked it and couldn't shovel it into his mouth fast enough. While Mike and I were commenting/laughing about it Emily pipes up, "Look at Mordecai going down to the town on his rice!" We laughed even harder about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment