For my birthday Mike bought me a chair and side table for our family room. The chair was on back order until the end of June, so I decided that on Friday I was going to go and pick up our side table at least. Well I got there and had to exchange it before I picked it up because we wanted the 'Chocolate Maple' console and they sold us the 'Chocolate Oak'. Well when I did that I go some money back because they had marked down the prices even more because of the Memorial Day sale. Also while I was there I asked them if they by chance would know if they would be getting the chair in that we ordered, so the lady checked and just our luck they had one in the store so I got both my chair and side table. I brought them home and set them up, and I am so excited!! I am not for sure on how I like the table decorations so they might change, but for now here are some pictures.

2 comments:
Happy late birthday! The room looks great. I hope you had a fun day!
LOOKIN GOOD!! Bet you are so happy to see it all coming together!
Post a Comment