



Well Mordecai is a year old so I thought I would post some pictures of his first year. We went to Red Robin, surprise surprise, for dinner and had the waiters and waitress' sing to him. He got this real goofy grin on his face cause he wasn't sure what was happening. After dinner we stopped at American Furniture Warehouse to look at this chair and table for our family room. After that we hit red box for some movies and then home. Mordecai slept thru the night again, FINALLY!!
This morning we went to Mike's basketball game for the ward, and then we did some stuff on the house. Mike hung the ceiling fan/light in the guest bedroom and I ripped out the bookshelf by the fireplace. Yeah, things are finally moving along...slowly, but moving.


3 comments:
We love Red Robin, very delicious! Mordecai is such a cutie. :) Also, I love the curtain you made for the family room, they're bright and cheerful while being warm and colorful all at the same time. I can't believe you ripped out the bookcase though, it was great! I bet it looks good though. :) The end.
He really is just a cute little stud :)
I was hoping to go to Red Robin on Friday but Keith picked Wingers! Still just as yummy!! Did you decide on which pieces you are going to buy? Can't wait to see pics of the missing bookshelf!
Post a Comment