
Later we took the kids to JCPenny's to finish acquiring the parts for the window treatments in the living room. We are still waiting for a shipment to come in. We need the elbow piece for the front rod for the bay window, and we need both rods for the single window. I think I am going to see if I can order them on-line so I wont keep being disappointed when they don't get them in.I weighed in yesterday and lost a total of 5 pounds within the last 2 weeks. GO ME!!! I have now lost a total of 13.8 pounds. I fit my size 8 pants, and am loving being in them again, but sometimes I like to wear my 10's so I feel skinnier cause I have to pull them up. I know, pathetic. I don't think I can be any smaller than an 8 because my hips have gotten wider after 2 kids, and I started with wide hips. I hope to not have any pregnancies until I am at my pre-Emily weight which is about 10 more pounds. WOW, that looks like a lot when I read it, but I have to remind myself it has taken only a month and a half to lose what I have already lost.
RRRRRR!! Mordecai is awake. I am having trouble with getting him to stay asleep once we put him down, there is no reason he should be waking up. I decided he needs to cry it out so he will learn. He has been crying for about 11 min. and even though I did this with one kid already, Emily, it still tugs at my heart, so I had to turn the monitor down and only glance at it to see if the lights have stopped :( They haven't. If there is any advice from expert parents, please fill me in.
1 comment:
The door looks great!! We've been talking about getting T some games for Christmas, sounds like you got some good ones! T's good at thumbs up and the I love you sign!! Sorry that I don't have sleeping advice, I was just blest with a really good sleeper. We'll see what the next one is like!
Post a Comment