









So I figured that I should write something to the general people that read this. I have to quickly say that I have known all along who anonymous is and that I find it funny that they were offended and removed our name from their blog list, and that they don't want pepole putting anti-Obama stuff on their page, but they find it perfectly okay to write it or complain about it on mine. I wasn't upset, and still aren't and in no way think differently of the relationship we have. So I hope they don't either.
Anyways, as I said before I watched a friends 2 kids this week and I decided that this is what my life would be like if I was like Valerie and had them every year, more power to you Val, cause Allison is 3, Emily is 2, Carter is 1, and Mordecai will be 8 months. The kids were awesome! It is so nice to have a buddy for Emily to play with.
I went grocery shopping today, and the whole time I was out my kids complained. Mordecai protested and only took one nap, his morning, and he and Emily both have colds so they both were in bed and asleep by 6:45. Now Mike and I have no idea what to do with the free time.
I laminated my flannel board figures, well at least some of them, that Cherstin clued me in on and I love them so far. Thanks Cherstin!!! I also made Emily's and Mordecai's no sew fleece blankets and they are both loving them. They are so nice that they don't soak up fluid,but not so much when Mordecai drools on them and I stick my hand in it going to pick it up. Anyway, I am tired and I think I am catching my kids cold. Ugh!!!
4 comments:
Desi - thanks so much for watching the kiddos! You are wonderful. I love the pics. And thanks again for the flannel board ideas - I'm exctied to get started on those. So I've enjoyed reading the political discussion on your page. Way to tell how you feel! I love it . . . sometimes we are too clammed up about politics - at least I am - and it's refreshing to read the discussion. Anywho - see you next monday :)
Hahahaah one year, that is so funny! I am not having them that close, but 15 months is close enough! I am excited that we are seeing you Wednesday!
I think I am crazy at times having my kids just over 3 years apart. Looks like they are all enjoying the TV! LOVE the front door installed pic! And HOLY COW to the long comments on your prev post
Hey, I haven't seen your blog for a while--I hope I'm not who you think "anonymous" is! Haha, the other things fit me, but it really REALLY wasn't me. Anyways...
I LOVE your hair. I noticed it yesterday but didn't know if it had been that way forever and I just didn't know :)
Post a Comment