



Today was such a crazy day. This morning while I was getting dressed JoanE called and asked if I would put together an impromptu flyer for our December enrichment night, of course I said yes so I was frazzled getting that done plus the kids dressed and on time to Church to meet Mike. Not to mention that we were all tired because crazy Mordecai hasn't been sleeping so well, and I guess it doesn't help that Mike and I stayed up late watching the Incredible Hulk and highlighting his hair. So, anyway while I was getting the flyer ready I was in the basement with Emily and she was playing with our Christmas pictures we will be sending out, and I told her to leave them alone, well tonight we were in the basement before dinner and she was playing with them again and I said, "Emily what did I tell you about playing with these... did you not hear the words that came out of my mouth this morning?" well she responded with "NO! I did not hear the words that came out of your mouth this morning, now leave me alone okay." She is getting real sassy, but most of the time it is really funny.
I have some updating to do. Mike took Friday off so we did some stuff around the house. Mike painted the coat closet, and kilzed the trim around the front door, so now I need to take a picture of it, but that will have to wait until daylight. For Halloween we took Emily trick-or-treating in our old neighborhood first, so we could see some old friends from our old ward. She loved it so much that she asked us to take her back to our "new neighborhood" so she could do some more. Mike and I watched a movie that night. Saturday I mowed the yard and blew the leaves, thanks to daddy for leaving us the riding lawn mower, and blower. That afternoon Mike went and did his Elder Quorum duties of helping someone move, that seems the deal every weekend, and I took the kids shopping at Kohl's for new church clothes for me since I needed updated clothes in the size that I am due to exercising. Bedtime is getting close so I need to wrap this up. Enjoy the pictures
2 comments:
I LOVE the earrings you wore on Sunday.
Can't wait to see pics of the new door installed and the coast closet. Hope you get some sleep. I agree with Hannah, nice earrings
Post a Comment