




Today wasn't very eventful like we were hoping it to be. We started the morning off by going to Hope Depot, or as Mike and all other males know it, "The Man Store", to get some casing for the interior of our new front door. Mike has plans to put a decorative shelf above it. We got the material we needed, plus the board I need for flannel boards. By the time we got out of there we were way bummed by all the things we would like to buy right now to fix up our house, but can't. There are a TON of good deals this weekend. Anyway, after Home Depot was the ZOO, Costco, to get milk and eggs. By this time it was already 1:00. We came home had lunch and Mike went to work on the door. The kids and I went to the new Ace Hardware that is by our house to buy a doorbell. We didn't have luck in the doorbell department, but did in the Christmas area. We found some cool window clings that I am excited to use. Anyways, Mike didn't get to finish the door because he had Stake meetings tonight, which is where he is now, so I took the kids to JCPennys to buy curtain rods for the living room so we can hang the curtains that we bought a year and a half ago. We are hanging them in hopes to help keep that room a little more energy efficient since we haven't replaced those windows yet.
I had my hair done yesterday, and I am in love with it, the color and cut!! Mike said the A-line will take a little getting used to, but he likes the color too. The only funny story we have today, well at least that I can remember is this.
Mike-- "Are you stinky Mordecai?"
Emily--"It might be me Dad."
and sure enough it was her. I'm sure there was more funny things that happened or got said but I am tired and I can't remember.
3 comments:
I like that you guys have the internet and can post more frequently now. Emily cracks me up. And your hair looks too cute! I sure miss JoanE...
Super cute hair! Love it. Where did you get it done? Emily's prayers are so sweet. Isn't it true that kids help you enjoy the simple things.
SEXY hair Des!! Love the stories about Emily's prayers too!
Post a Comment