Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kidney Stones, AGAIN!!

I don't think that Thanksgiving are meant to be my holiday. Three years I ago I was way bloated and stressed out from being pregnant with Emily. I was technically put on bed rest, but didn't obey. Then last year I was pregnant with Mordecai and had 2 kidney stones that were causing me pain, which in return put me in the hospital more times than I care to count and one of the times was Thanksgiving night. Well this year I got to have Thanksgiving, but the day afterwards which was Mike's birthday, I ended up going the the Emergency room for pain. I found out that I have/had 3 kidney stones and a cyst on my right ovary. So Friday afternoon, I had another Ureteroscopy that I totally hate cause they are painful as all get out. They used that procedure to remove the 2 4mm stones and now I have to wait and have a lithotripsy procedure to remove the 7 mm stone. What a horrible birthday for Mike. I do have to say that I have two fabulous friends that have been by to see me, and brought me flowers and sang Happy Birthday to Mike while giving him a cake, THANKS GUYS!!! Well I am starting to get queasy again so I better end.

3 comments:

blondeviolin said...

Oh no! We'll keep you in our prayers! Doesn't look like it's a pregnancy thing, huh? Unless, of course, you're pregnant and not telling us...

Kim said...

Sorry that we couldn't be there for you guys!! At least we were able to serenade Mike with a birthday song!! Hope you are feeling better...even though you still have one stone left to be removed. We pray for you every day! So does Talisa!

Wendy said...

Oh Desi - I am so sorry! Thanksgiving is just not your holiday! Nuts - so are you still in the hospital? Or are you at home? When will you get the other one removed? Hmmm - I better just call you . . .