So I have 2 funny stories that I need to share first. Earlier this week Emily and Hannah were playing underneath her play picnic table together and they got stuck. I called Lexy over to see it, and as we were headed over there we heard Emily say, "hey move your big head so we can get out of here." Also that same day I looked at Emily and said, "hey get over here and give me a kiss." She paused and then said, "Okay, but don't smell me, cause I just did a log."Matt, Kristal & Lanae



Lexys

Matts

Mine

Mikes

Seths



Emily & Grant















WOW!!! We sure had a houseful tonight. We had 4 families over tonight for hamburgers, since it is unusually warm, and mine and Mikes tradition of carving pumpkins. So all together we had a total of 20 people here for an evening. Backing up a little, Emily and I made some stuffed pumpkins that we saw in our "Family Fun" magazine, thanks Hannah & Phil, filled with chocolate and peanut butter chips in one set, and heath toffee bits and coconut in the other. Kristal made the cutest goblin cheese ball and we all carved our pumpkins... well at least the adults did. Mike is taking tomorrow off, and I am so excited. I am tired and need to go clean our house. Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
"Okay, but don't smell me, cause I just did a log."
ROFL! Looks like you guys had fun! Emily looks so much older in the one where she's sitting next to Mom!
I just love the things Emily says!! "big head," and "logs" you just have to love that honesty!! Glad Mike gets to spend a day home!
Post a Comment