Saturday, October 4, 2008

Date Night. Yay!!!


We are at moms today watching conference. This last week has been really great. I lost 4.8 pounds, and have enjoyed the exercising I have been doing. I have been trying to get on top of my house cleaning, but as a mom that never feels like it is possible.
As you can see Mr. Mordecai has finally learned to sit up, we still don't dare leave him yet, it's about time.
Mike and I finally had a real date last night...well sort of. We took the kids out for dinner at Red Robin and then to the mall to get Emily some new shirts for the fall/winter. While we were there I did a survey on perfume and scored $6. Then we came home and put Mordecai to bed. Mom came over to watch Emily, and Mike and I went to the 8:00 showing of "Eagle Eye". We thought it was pretty good.
This morning Emily was in a pretty good mood so she read Mordecai some books. It is pretty funny to hear her re-tell the story in her own words, she always says "The End" at the end of the story, and it is also funny to hear her say "I don't need that violet, she said".
This past week Mike baptized a new member in our ward and Emily enjoyed watching it. She went home talking about how "when I grow up daddy is going to baptize me, and then Mordecai too!"
Well that is about it for now.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You make me sick!! I have been exercising for 30 minutes plus a day for 42 days now, and have only managed to loose 3 pounds total!! But YEA for a real date!! (and for loosing weight I guess.) Oh hey, I am so so sorry for not calling you the other day when I was 'posed to. It completely skipped my mind until like two days ago. That has been happening a lot lately to me, so don't take it personally.

Kim said...

YEAH!! You go girl! I think I gained your weight though! Glad you guys were able to get out without the kiddos!

Karen and Rich said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while. It was really fun to see how much the kids have grown up. You have a beautiful family.