




Things have been so crazy busy here that I haven't written in a while. We got a new entry door like 3 weeks ago and I absolutly love it, however it is just sitting in our garage waiting to be installed. So I took a picture of it so that everyone can see what it looks like. We also had 13 windows in our home replaced so now we just have the remaining 11 to do. Also 2 weekends ago Mike helped my parents move, and we are going to help with the remainder this weekend. Last weekend we took family pictures. If Mike doesn't have to work this weekend then maybe we will get our entry door done.
On Tuesday Mike and I swapped kid watching with some friends in our ward so we could do sealings at the Temple. We watched their daughter so they could do inititories and then they watched our 2 so we could do sealings. It was so great to be at the Temple again. Afterwards we went to Chili's and then home.
Mike has CDR on Tuesday so he has been at work a lot. He didn't get to leave work until 12:30 last night, and who knows what this weekend will be.
I just had the scariest thing happen. Emily was outside with Mike and Uncle Bob looking at the DVD player in the car. Mike left and I had this thought that I needed to go check on her. Well she wasn't in the house, and I asked Bob if she was in the garage and he said that he didn't know where she was. I just happened to look out the back window and saw her half way up the greenbelt walking with her baby. She decided that she wasn't going to wait until Mordecai woke up from his nap, so she was going to go by herself. Looks like we need to have a FHE on safety.
On Tuesday Mike and I swapped kid watching with some friends in our ward so we could do sealings at the Temple. We watched their daughter so they could do inititories and then they watched our 2 so we could do sealings. It was so great to be at the Temple again. Afterwards we went to Chili's and then home.
Mike has CDR on Tuesday so he has been at work a lot. He didn't get to leave work until 12:30 last night, and who knows what this weekend will be.
I just had the scariest thing happen. Emily was outside with Mike and Uncle Bob looking at the DVD player in the car. Mike left and I had this thought that I needed to go check on her. Well she wasn't in the house, and I asked Bob if she was in the garage and he said that he didn't know where she was. I just happened to look out the back window and saw her half way up the greenbelt walking with her baby. She decided that she wasn't going to wait until Mordecai woke up from his nap, so she was going to go by herself. Looks like we need to have a FHE on safety.
3 comments:
Wow you guys have been busy! I love the entryway. It's beautiful! We might have to join you for that safety FHE. Anthony and I were upstairs this morning and when we went downstairs the front door was open - and Allison had gone outside to chase a bunny that she saw. They are at that scary age, where they are just indepentant enough to get into trouble!
Aren't you so grateful for the Spirit!! I sometimes wonder if Orion would still be living if not for those subtle promptings.
The door and windows look great! Can't wait to come and see them in person. Good thing you listened to the spirit and found Emily OK!
Post a Comment