So I feel like I have hardly seen my husband the last week. He has been real busy at work so he hasn't been coming home until 12:00 at night. Yesterday was his presentation for CDR (critical design review) so there won't be anymore late night. He did come home early from work yesterday but I only saw him for a brief 2 minutes while we traded cars so I could make it to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. I was privileged to go and be with a friend who was attending for the first time and doing work for her mom and 2 great grandmas. We were also joined by another friend so we had a blast. We took pictures, but I need them to be e-mailed to me cause they weren't taken with my camera. For some reason when I need my camera I always forget, hence the reason I don't have any of our trunk or treat photos posted yet. Both the kids are asleep, which is why I get to do this, but I should be cleaning.

So handsome!!!
2 comments:
I feel that way sometimes, even when Nathan is IN town! Call me and I will come over! :)
I bet Mike is so glad that CDR is behind him for now!! Enjoy your hubby now!
Post a Comment