







I am posting some fun pics of the kids. Mordecai totally cracks us up when he drinks from his sippy cup, and Emily can't stand it when we take pictures of him and not her, so enjoy.
Last night was fun at the Trunk or Treat. I totally won first prize for my cinnamon rolls. I added cream cheese frosting instead of the traditional, so I think that was the magic trick. Anyway Mordecai was a pumpkin and Emily was a cow. They were both so cute. Emily would shake her bum and say "look at the junk in my trunk", because there is stuffing in the rear and stomach. I need to get the pictures from Kristal and Lexy since we forgot our camera. Yesterday Mike also had some help installing our front entry door. Kristal, Matt and Lanae, and Seth, Lexy and Hannah were here for breakfast, and lunch while they guys installed the door. It looks awesome, now all I need to do is take a picture and post it, but I can't do that until it is light outside.
On Friday I weighed in and lost another 2.2 pounds, so that makes a total weight loss of 7.4 pounds for the first month. Only another 10 to go before we can decide to have another baby. I am thinking that I want to be smaller so I don't keep adding on the pounds. Hopefully I will meet my goal by January.
5 comments:
LOVE the picture of Mordecai drinking from his cup. LOL
The secret Desi, is to be really sick when your pregnant. I lost 20 pounds my first trimester. Best diet I ever went on!!
WOW!! Mordecai is getting so big!! Love the messy pic of Emily at the table. Congrats on your cinnamon rolls!
I want your cinnamon roll recipe! Cream cheese frosting sounds divine. So Mordecai suddenly got so big! In those pictures he looks so much older than the last time I saw him.
Yay for getting your front door installed... I hope we can get ours in soon too.
Congrats and good luck on the scale!
Post a Comment