Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Target Trip. HE HE

She was playing in the bookshelves Grandma brought over


I know I already wrote today, but I just have to share what happened at Target, you know me where else would I shop? So I went there to buy ink for my printer and ended up buying a new one with a copy machine, YAY me!!! Anyways, we were walking around and Emily found this little wagon that she could push down the aisle and then lay on top off so it would carry her down it. Well she was getting tired of trying to keep up so she stopped and said, "hey mom! Stop my fingers are freaking out." I asked where she learned that word and she said, "you and dad say it all the time." We continue to giggle with her all day long cause she is so funny.


Aarggh!!! Mordecai just woke up. I can't figure out if it is just habit now, or if he is having issues. It is so frustrating to me though.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute pics Des. I know where else you shopped but I can't even write the words let alone say them!! HE HE!! Love the "freakin fingers" story!