This morning Cherstin and I hit Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping and to pick up Abby's balloons and birthday cake for her party this afternoon at Chuck E Cheese.
The kids had a blast at Chuck E Cheese, so much so that we were there for over 3 hours of fun. Emily, Abby and Emmett were gone most of the time until they needed tokens and to eat. Mordecai and Ellie stayed close of course.
Once we got home Cherstin had a pinata and for the kids, and boy do kids love them. It took several hits and turns by all before the pinata was broken open and candy and slinkees were scattered everywhere.
Ellie has taken a liking to me. She calls me "Mama" and gets in my face when I am not listening to her. She is sure stinking cute. It must be because I have Ruby
No comments:
Post a Comment