This Girl! Has definitely been my hardest. Not because she is number 3, but because of her acid reflux. I wanted her for so long, and then I finally got her and it was surreal. She was mellow and calm at first, and so tiny...well she is still so tiny. Anyway, after her first months well check she started to get fussy and I first thought it was because of the shot she got. BUT, quickly after talking with Cherstin I realized it was because the girl has acid reflux. Then, once she got her medicine she seemed back to normal. Mellow, smiley, happy, content. Last week things started to change again. She started to act uncomfortable, fussed at night, and wouldn't smile. I was ready to give up nursing, which sooo is not me. I talked to Cherstin, Wanda, Mom, and even Mike when I realized she needed her meds upped. Now that they are upped she is back to normal. I sure do love this little girl and am SO glad that she is happy now.
2 comments:
She is SOOOOOO cute!
Awww she is getting so big. :)
Post a Comment