We headed off to the Plane Park by Tinker Air Force Base. There were tons of planes, and Mordecai was a little nervous that he didn't want to leave Mike's side. At the end of the park was a memorial to POW/MIA'S. It is always humbling for me to sit back and reflect on those people and their families that gave their lives for me and my family.
After the Plane Park we headed to Jack in the Box for lunch and then home for some quiet time and naps. While the younger kids were napping Dan set up his skim pool that the kids used as a slip 'n slide. Emily was pretty funny in this video so I had to share it.
After dinner we headed to another park to hopefully let the kids get their wiggles out. Cherstin and I sat and chatted while the Dad's played with the kids. As I get older I really enjoy the relationship she and I have, we usually talk about once a week and it is nice to have someone experiencing the same things I am in a way.
Once we were home we put kids to bed and then Cherstin and I headed out to Braum's to get some yummy ice cream treats for us adults. Now we are eating our treat and watching the pilot to X-Files since that is what the guys were watching when we got back.
No comments:
Post a Comment