Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oklahoma Day 5/Hyrum's Birthday

Mike and I got a knock on the door to our room about 3:00 this morning.  Cherstin and Dan had been up with Ellie, she caught the bug Abby had, about 1:00am and when she was crawling back into bed her water broke.  They took Ellie with them to the hospital since she was sick and all she wanted was Dan. 

Mike and I got up with kids about 7:00am.  We did breakfast and then went on to clean the house and backyard in prep for Cherstin and baby coming home.  The kids played well.  About 10:00 I got a text from Dan with a picture of Hyrum.  I showed him to Emmett and Abby.  Abby looked but wasn't too interested.  Emmett on the other hand went straight to the garage, then the bathroom, then to his parents room.  I asked where he was going and he said to see his mom and new baby brother.  Too cute.

Hyrum Xane Hamblin was born on May 31, 2011 at 9:34am.  He weighed 9lbs 10oz and 21.5" long. Congrats guys!  He is a cutie.
P.S. Happy Birthday too my cute nephew Levi!

No comments: