Friday, June 18, 2010

blah, blah, blah

Life has been pretty boring around here. Not that we don't do anything, it is just we have nothing to report. Here are some random pictures. Emily and I had a photo shoot. Mike was working in the yard last week and found a frog. We expect to see a fox or two along with coyotes, and sometimes ducks...but a frog? Where would a frog come from? The last is 2 videos of Mordecai saying he wants milk. He growls at us all the time. The videos are sort of like it is in real life. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE the top you are wearing!!! Super Cute!!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I love the dining room paint...it looks good!

Melody said...

Cute pictures. I'm so excited to spend time with you in July. Emily and Mordecai are so cute.

Lisa said...

"I WANT MILK!!!" Too funny :)

And I love that you and Emily model together. That has to be a part of a little girl's life :)