Monday, June 7, 2010

♫Sun Kissed Skin....♫

Man my kids have the best skin tone ever!!! After one day of being out in the sun from 10:00-2:15 they both have nice tans already. Mordecai's you have to look where the diaper is folded down. I took the kids to "The Bay" today. I had never been because I figure we already pay for our pool why go to another one where I have to pay again? WRONG, we will be going back. The kids loved the slide, well Emily did, and they loved being able to walk in the foot and a half of water and just play. I enjoyed the other moms we went with and just chatting. Good times.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've never been to the Bay--I'm going to have to check it out one of these days. Although the moms were probably lounging looking cute, and I'll be the big fat whale trying to cool off :)

Jonathan has little flip-flop tan lines. It cracks me up.

Kim said...

WOW! Those are some great tan lines for just one day! I'm excited to go to the Bay with you guys sometime. I told Keith about it!