Friday, January 15, 2010

Weight Loss

In an effort to take my mind off not getting prego, or even knowing if there will be more, I have decided to start tracking my progress of weight loss. I have my annual exam in May, so I am thinking I will just try to relax about the pregnancy issue and if no success by then I will re-evaluate then. So this is my attempt.

I would like to lose 10-15 more pounds so I purchased a treadmill off of Costco's website. I am really excited because It is originally an $800 machine but it was $200 off so I got it for $600. I looked at craigslist and the cheapest they had with the quality that Mike and I think we should get is the same price as the new one, so we bought the new one. It should be here in about 10 business days. So that is when I will start running in the mornings, but until then I will start with calorie watching. More like making sure I eat enough, since Mike and I have established I don't consume enough calories.

Make sure to check out my weight loss ticker on the side.

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

I already commented on facebook... but I just have to say that we are so twins. Are BMI is even exactly the same right now. So weird. I have been doing these biggest loser workout videos (The bootcamp one, and cardio max). They are pretty hard, but very effective. They are also only 10 dollars or cheaper at walmart.

Kim said...

Way to go to get things off of your mind (even though it's always lingering there!) Good luck with your progress even though you already look great!