So anyway, today as we were driving home I told her that she did a good job singing the songs and her reply was, "What did you expect?" I was a little floored by her matter of factness, but then again when isn't she like that? I then asked her what she learned in JoanE's (Sister Linford's) class and she said they learned about choosing the right. I asked her what 'Choosing the Right' meant and she said, "If is when you and Dad ask me to clean up my books and I do it, that is choosing the right...but if I don't do it that is choosing the left." I think she understood the concept of 'Choosing the Right', now I think we need to work on the 'Left' and 'Right'.
I had to throw this picture of the two of them in, to show that Mordecai has to be everywhere, and do everything Emily does. He just loves his big sister.
4 comments:
She looks so cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?
Keith told me this story and I just had to laugh! T's doing really well with her left and right!
Abby is pretty god with left and right...I think part of it is due to our GPS, "Turn right, Mom! TURN RIGHT!" ROFL
LOVE her little skirt!
Post a Comment