Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grandma Bainbridge

Grandma Bainbridge passed away this morning at 4:00 am/2:00 am our time. Mom called this morning at 7:12 am to let us know. She said she passed peacefully, and my initial thought was sadness, but no tears. So then I thought I was a bad person cause I cried right away when Grandma Pehrson passed, BUT the tears have kind of been of an on once it finally hit. Here are some pictures of us when we went to Georgia/Tennessee in August.

This lady had a wonderful sense of humor, was healthy until the cancer, very smart, loving, kind, and she always knew what was going on in the world and her children, grand kids and great-grand kids lives. She will be GREATLY missed! Love you Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great that you were able to see her fairly recently. What a great grandma :)

Kim said...

She was a sweet grandma, sorry she's gone, but happy that she isn't in pain anymore.