Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk Or Treat

Today was our Trunk or Treat. For the longest time Emily has wanted to be Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) so we purchased her a costume for it at the beginning of the month when costumes were being put out. Well, today we were at Target getting some last minute things for tonight and we walked by the dress up isle and she saw this dress that looked like Cinderella. Needless to say I gave in and bought it and she was Cinderella while Mordecai was a Dragon/Dinosaur (I don't know what it was). Mordecai didn't like the hood so much, and the think was too tight in the crotch. That happened last year to Emily's cow costume so I think maybe my kids have long torsos, or Costco doesn't know how to size costumes. Oh-well. Kristal and I dressed up as big kids. She and I wore footie pajamas and put freckles on with eyeliner.

We sat with a new family in our ward, the Burton's, cause Emily just loves their little girl Ashlyn. Come to think of it she likes Hayden too :) Anyway the whole way to the church she was talking about how Ashlyn is her new best friend and that they are going to get a ton of candy.

No comments: