Tuesday the kids, and Bekah and I hit Joann's' to buy fabric for aprons, and last minute blankets. I am feeling in the mood to sew/do a craft but I don't want to finish my grommet curtains cause they are at the boring point.


Wednesday I had jury duty which at first I was irritated but then when I was released I was kind of bummed. You see I love murder anything and when I got their I was pulled for a murder trial. When I got their we were told that in the beginning they would select the first 13 jurors and then they would question us individually and after that if they didn't want us they would select from the galley. Well, I was juror number 13 and that meant I had a VERY good chance of being in the jury based on my answers to the questionnaire they had me fill out. Unfortunately our case was postponed because the defense team didn't know about a certified document the prosecution had in evidence. On my way home, 10:30 I called to tell Mike I was coming home and I was informed that Cherstin and Dan had their baby. They ended up having a girl that they named Elanor May Hamblin. She weighed 8 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long. Later that night we had the elders for dinner and we were supposed to have an investigator over afterwards but she didn't show. Uncle Bob also left that night.
Friday we got the bad news that Bob totaled his truck on his way back to Tennessee and that Grandma Bainbridge has terminal cancer.
Saturday was our ward picnic. It was fun to let the kids play at the playground while the adults talked. Later that afternoon we had a couple from our ward come over to do laundry. They have 2 kids that are our kids ages and they all have fun together. We had Chipotle for dinner and talked/played X-Box. They were only here for the summer so it will be sad to see them go back to Provo this month. We will stay in touch though. While they were here Tanner, the husband, said he wanted to mow our lawn since we were letting them do laundry here and since it has been since before his mission that he has mowed a lawn (he is a year older than I am).
Tanner

1 comment:
Their aprons turned out really cute. :) Thanks again for letting us do our laundry at your house! It was a lot more fun hanging out with your family that the weridos at the laundry mat. We are sad to be moving too. We will definatley keep in touch, after all... we are like twins or something, right?
Post a Comment