Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wanted!

The time has come. Mike and I have decided that we are going to start trying for baby number 3. Well, we actually tried these last 2 months, but nothing happened. We have just decided to make it public knowledge so that we can ask for prayers that it will happen soon, and that this next time will be uneventful...unlike the one with Mordecai. I struggle with being patient and understanding the Lords timing in these types of things. I am learning that I am the most impatient person, next to Mike and our kids, hhhmmm, I wonder if they get that from their parents. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am impatient too! You are in our prayers for sure! Let's get a move on baby Rogers!

Kim said...

Good luck with trying (and have fun)! I'm with you on being impatient...with EVERYTHING!