Today was Ellie's blessing. Joey and his family came down on Friday night, so it has been time devoted to just hanging out. Sunday we were all together for dinner and afterwards Joey and Dad helped give the kids and I some blessings.
Emily- Joey gave the blessing. I thought it was interesting to hear him say that the Lord will bless her to overcome this, and that the trials are more for her parents because she really doesn't realize her situation or notice it.
Me- Daddy gave it to me. He said that I will have trials to make me stronger and that I will have more children. I knew that, but I have this feeling I will have more stones. Sucks for me.
They gave Mordecai one, more for the vomiting, but said his parents would have the direction to get him the help that he needs. So that makes me wonder if I need to raise the question again to our pediatrician.
Emily- Joey gave the blessing. I thought it was interesting to hear him say that the Lord will bless her to overcome this, and that the trials are more for her parents because she really doesn't realize her situation or notice it.
Me- Daddy gave it to me. He said that I will have trials to make me stronger and that I will have more children. I knew that, but I have this feeling I will have more stones. Sucks for me.
They gave Mordecai one, more for the vomiting, but said his parents would have the direction to get him the help that he needs. So that makes me wonder if I need to raise the question again to our pediatrician.
1 comment:
Don't you just love men and the priesthood!
Post a Comment