Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ballet Recital

Today was Emily's ballet recital at the Westminster fair. She did such a good job at following her teachers, Miss Jamie & Carissa, these last couple of weeks that I was for sure she was going to do so awesome up on stage. Well, she did, but I didn't take into account that this would be her first time on stage with a ton of other people looking at her instead of just the regular moms of the girls in her class. Anyway, watching her up there gave me a sense of pride and I was so happy to be her mom.


After we watched the recital we hit the many different booths. First we did the big blow up slide, and then the face painting. Emily got a rainbow with a unicorn at the end of it, and I got a pink flower. While the boys were waiting the were entertained by I big mountain lion costume. After that we walked around at got some free stuff, like hacki sacks, rubber duckies, 2 free re-usable shopping bags, free food coupons to Chik-Fil-A, toothbrushes and toothpaste ( the good kind), and of course candy.

1 comment:

O'Berrys said...

When I clicked on this post I didn't get the "adult content" advisory notice, so maybe its just linked to the other one, which I still think it COMPLETELY ridiculous, there was NOTHING bad in it, some people...It is totally dumb some person would read your blog, they must have no life