Thursday, August 13, 2009

Read with Caution

I need to write this since technically this is my journal. So last night Mike wasn't acting like himself. I kept asking him what was wrong, not knowing if there was some stuff going on at work. He would tell me nothing was wrong, but he was still not himself. So before we put the kids to bed I told him if he did answer or talk to me I wasn't going to let him leave for work in the morning, and Emily piped in, "Yeah because you didn't make a right choice, so you are going to lose your privileges.". Well when he got up this morning we had some bedroom time and Emily just so happened to walk in while we were just laying there. She first asked, "Are you okay Dad?" to which Mike replied yeah, and then she asked, "Did Mom hurt you?" After Mike told her no, we knew we had to get up and so he told Emily that he was in 'time out' and asked her to leave so he could finish 'time out' Well as she was leaving we heard her go in to Mordecai's room and tell him that dad lost his privileges so he had to go to time out. It was just funny.

2 comments:

Wanda Husted said...

I just got a warning from google before arriving at your post that there might be inappropriate content. haha

The Rogers said...

Some stupid person that randomly read it said it was inappropriate. I didn't think it was, the dumb person doesn't even have a profile so I can't call them on it. I am going to ask Cherstin how to get rid of it, of not then I need to make it private.