The kids slept tons better last night!!! I put them to bed, well actually Emily told me she wanted to go to bed and finally I was able to get Mordecai to go to bed. He had to be held last night which I was worried about tonight but no fail he went to sleep just like he does at home.

We got up this morning and then got ready and headed down to Chatanooga to see their Childrens Discovery Museum and then to their Incline railway. On the 2 hour ride home we stopped for pizza at this Gattie's place and now are in the process of trying to figure out what time we are leaving for Georgia and the beach tomorrow.
To look at more pictures go
here.
1 comment:
I love the picture! If it had Wanda in it- I would frame it and hang it in my bathroom. Maybe I could photo shop her in. . .
Post a Comment