"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
This morning as Mike went down to the basement to do P90X he heard some noise and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. When he finally did he saw this in our window well. The poor thing must of been scared by the outrageous thunder we had last night and fell into the well. So Mike helped the little guy out. We are so lucky he didn't try to jump out while Mike was carrying him upstairs, cause then we would of had a crazy morning. After he did jump out he just stood there and stared at us for a while. Then Mordecai screamed with excitement and it ran away. What a way to start the morning.
ahh it was so little! I'm surprised you didn't want to just keep it in the window well as a pet. You could have just thrown down some lettuce everyday ;)
When we first moved in we had to rescue a bunny, so it's not the first time there's been a bunny in the window (we also had to remove a dead one... ewwww gross. I don't think the original owners ever went down to the basement.)
4 comments:
ahh it was so little! I'm surprised you didn't want to just keep it in the window well as a pet. You could have just thrown down some lettuce everyday ;)
Oh my gosh..HOW CUTE!!!
When we first moved in we had to rescue a bunny, so it's not the first time there's been a bunny in the window (we also had to remove a dead one... ewwww gross. I don't think the original owners ever went down to the basement.)
And I thought we got odd animals. But hey, I would rather a bunny than mice any day!
Post a Comment