Wednesday the kids and I ran errands and then we stopped to have a picnic lunch with Mike at work. We had subway outside and enjoyed the wonderful 60+ weather outside. Mordecai has been sleeping a ton better, so obviously the amoxicillian is working and maybe even the Prevacid, but we wont know about that until 2 weeks because we usually have a 2 week spurt without any vomiting.
Emily's birthday party is tomorrow and she is so excited. One funny. Just a minute ago I was making frog eye salad, and I asked Emily what other salad she wanted tomorrow. Her options were pasta salad or broccoli salad. Of course she yelled "BROCCOLI SALAD!!!!!!!!" We have the coolest kid in the world, and I am pretty sure she will be one of the only few kids eating it tomorrow.
I am almost done with my cable knit hat, and then it is on to my curtains for the family room. Oh-yeah we ordered blinds last night for the windows that are new. I am so excited.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Broccoli salad sounds so good!! Glad Mordechai is feeling better...hopefully still!
Post a Comment