Lately we have been pretty blah, but I am going to post anyway. I have been doing a pretty good job at keeping my house clean thanks to Cherstin and the cleaning calender she sent me. I am so glad that it is easy and that there isn't a whole lot to keep clean everyday.Mordecai is getting his bottom 2 bilateral incisors which means he is drooling up a storm. His hair is also getting long enough so we have been spiking it lately. Other than that the kids have been sleeping so well and I am afraid to say that so I am going to knock on some wood. Mordecai is starting to wean which is exactly what Emily did so I am down to 4 nursings a day. He is starting to scoot a lot more now, but it is entirely different then what Emily or I did. He kind of looks like he is skiing since he puts his legs to one side and then the other. When is going slow he does his legs two times on one side and then two on the other, but when he is trying to go fast he does his legs on one side then the other. I have video captured on my cell phone but need to find the cable to download it, so until then I will try to get it on camera.
Tonight we had the Ludwigs over for dinner and some fun. We had pizza from Papa John's and then we made some cookies. It has been a while since they have been over and we have missed their company. Cherstin, Mom, Abby & Emmett got here tonight and it is fun to see them.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the video...or in person!!!
Post a Comment