Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kid Funnies

I need to write a few funnies down.

MORDECAI
The other day Mordecai wanted to go to Rumbi to get "orange fries". When he was done eating he stood on the bench and said, "I'm going to jump!" I told him to go ahead so he would learn he would get hurt. Well, he thought about it and said, "I'm not going to jump, if I jump I get hurt and broke my leg."

Mordecai has been fascinated with the battery covers on the back of remotes. Well, after telling him and telling him to leave them alone, he finally broke one.  I put him in time out and when Mike got home I told him what happened. When Mike was changing his diaper later that night he said, "Mordecai, this makes me want to break your legs."  Mordecai then said, "Don't break my legs, then I wont be able to walk."

EMILY
Emily was doing this work book with Grandma Rogers and Grandma asked her, "If you are not ugly you are...?" The answer was pretty, but Emily answered with "Naked"

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol I love the funny things kids say.